Tuesday, August 5, 2008

the debutante says thank you...

...to all who greeted her thru this blog (or even those who sent me a text message) on her birthday last week.
yep, i'm talking bout my mom. LOL
she's thrilled to know that she gets "exposure" in my blog too...hehehe.

kiddin' aside, i also want to thank you ladies for greeting my mom a happy birthday last week. the party (well, not really a party) started at lunch and lasted up until 10pm. We had food starting from lunch all the way up to dinner. i was eating non-stop, really! :)
how i missed my tita's cooking.

(now i'm getting hungry)
again, from IAMSUTIL and the MOST SUTIL (my mom hehe),
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!



6 comments:

sab said...

pretty naman ng mag mommy! :) i bet you guys had fun! :)you're mom looked so hip & cool!

Ahleessa said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog! :) That's your mom in the picture!?!? Oh mi gosh she looks so young and hip. She can go for your sister than your mom. Wow!!!

AskMeWhats said...

that looks fun!!!! I am looking at your multiply photos now! super cool mom! :P

Liz said...

wow. nice photo. two gorgeous ladies having fun!

Shen said...

i love it! super cool talaga you're mom. :) kaya naman coolness ka rin, 'day! :)

Iambrigitte said...

thanks sisters! mom wants to say thank you to everybody who greeted her (and to those who think she's pretty....lol)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...