Sunday, August 24, 2008

retail therapy...

...is still the best (but wallet-draining) way to de-stress!

again, after weeks of not going to the mall, i went last friday to get some stuffs for a wedding where i'd be doing makeup. I need to get more falsies, so to Landmark i went.


swatch of Revlon Colorstay pencil liner in Black Brown

I know i was just to get falsies only but i wanted to try out the Revlon pencil eyeliner in Black (i have the liquid already and it works great) but there's no Black. I can't wait to try the pencil liner so i went for Black Brown (tsk...truly, patience is a virtue). I also went to MAC but again, didn't buy anything. yey! I just dropped by to ask for their 15 eyeshadow palette and the brow gel for my mom but they are still out of stock.


I've been wanting to get lighted/illuminated mirror, but heck, it's worth almost 5k! yaiks...


So i continued to walk around the mall then saw Terranova...and you guys know how much i love the brand :)

yep, i got 3 of that longsleeves (in gray, black and black/gray) hhehehe. and a shirt. I should've gotten the blue and white too, but i quite remembered that i'm losing my job in 3 weeks. Darn :(

so there...my humble loot. i think i am to avoid the mall again for the next few weeks...or even months.

2 comments:

AskMeWhats said...

its ok to shop especially you have gigs :) and you deserve to wear something pretty! ahahah i am B.I.

Iambrigitte said...

sa lahat ng BI sis, ikaw pinaka-cost efficient! i am so bilib sayo sa ganyan! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...