Tuesday, August 26, 2008

MMU sampling again???

i know...i know.it's been quite a while since i last ordered mineral makeup online. I think the last one was from Beauty from the Earth? I ordered their 20-pc sampler set because i got enabled by a few bloggers who featured the brand. I like all the colors i got and if only i don't have lots of samples to play with...i would've gotten more. i then promised myself to stop my mmu sampling.

so, what have i been thinking that i again ordered samples and this time from Pure Anada? well, again...i got enabled by the great reviews i've read. tee-hee. i've ordered some foundation samples and of course some blushes, finishers and eyeshadows. I still have a lot of mmu foundation samples i haven't tried, but i guess, the search for an HG foundation just never stops...don't you think so too? ;-)

I've ordered samples of their foundations in Atlantic Bisque, Ivory chinook, Soft Wheat, Golden Harvest and Sunkissed Canadian. I just hope i'd be able to find a match. I can't wait to try my samples...woot!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sis if there are samples you wanna let go let me know i want to try Pure Anada too! kaso my cc is banned na from online shopping haha kaya am not able to sample MMU. pls pls pretty pls?? :D

Iambrigitte said...

oh sure, i'll look at my mmu samples once i get back to manila. but you'd be in SG no? ah basta, we'll talk maybe after you get back? heheh i know you'd be busy hehehe

Mel said...

Hi, I’m a longtime reader of your blog. Just wanted to know how long it took before your PA order arrived? Mine has not yet arrived after almost one month already!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...