Monday, August 18, 2008

My Beauty Heroes...

I love tagging games! :) got this tag from Nikki and i'm so excited to answer because as usual, it's related to BEAUTY!

SKINCARE

What facial cleanser do you use?
>> Neutrogena Deep Clean, Revaleskin facial cleanser

What toner do you use?
>> I'm currently using Skintel Toner for Normal to Oily Skin. But I also love Clinique Clarifying Toner #3

What moisturizer do you use?
>> Day moisturiser: Revaleskin Day Cream or Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion (for oily skin) then top it with Obagi Sunblock Night moisturiser: Revaleskin Night Cream, but now i'm trying out the Lyna Pearl Cream :)

How many times a day do you wash your face?
>> Twice a day! Morning and evening. I use wet wipes in between when i'm feeling that my face is dirty and really oily

Do you use eye makeup remover? If so, what kind?
>> Yes, I'm using MAC Cleanse Off oil

Is your skin oily, dry, or combination skin?
>> Oily

What is the best part about your skin?
>> I dunno...They say that you are not prone to wrinkles when you are oily...but i already have some lines under my eyes :(

What are your skin problems?
>>Occassional breakouts, redness


MAKEUP

What foundation do you use?
>> Depends also on my mood and how much time i have. If i have more time, i use minerals and i really take time to buff it in. If not, i use my liquid foundations (MAC Studio Fix Fluid, The Face Shop Phytogenic Foundation and Shu)

What powder do you use?
>> MAC Studio Fix or MAC Blot

What eyebrow pencil do you use?
>> I don't use an eyebrow pencil, i use the Modelco Brow Kit in Dark

What eyeliner do you use?
>> I alternate between my MAC and MUFE. I also use local brands at times like Everbilena, Nichido, In2It

What is your favorite eyeshadow?
>> MAC, my mmu e/s and those palettes from China (CS and the one i got from Ebay). In short, i love them all :)

What mascara do you use?
>> I love mascaras! I have Fasio, L'oreal, Elianto, CoverGirl, MAC, Max Factor...But i use Cover Girl more often because it's the only mascara i have in Brown right now.

What are your favorite lipbalms/glosses/sticks?
>> I am more into lipbalms as i tend to "eat" my lipsticks. :) I love those of Bodyshop's and the lip moisturizer from MAC


HAIRCARE

Do you color your hair?
>> Yes...I do my hair color, sometimes my mom. Then when i feel like it, i go to the salon for highlights

What is your stylists name?
>> Rudolf from Lucy Brittanico

What salon do you go to?
>> Lucy Brittanico

What is your natural hair color?
>> Dark brown

What is your hair color now?
>> Reddish Brown

Do you have straight or curly hair?
>> Straight. I do wish i have curls though

Do you use a curling iron?
>> Nope. But i just bought one last weekend. Maybe i'd use it for special occassions or whenever i feel like i want a hair makeover

A straightener?
>> Sometimes...even straight hair gets unruly at times! I use the one my sister got from Watson's. Too bad, it's not even ceramic. I might get one soon.

Do you use a blow dryer?
>> Yes! But not often. I just airdry my hair

Do you use gel and if so, what kind?
>> Yes, I use L'oreal and Citreshine

Do you use mousse, and if so, what kind?
>> Yes, Finesse.

What shampoo and conditioner do you use?
>> I use a lot of brands. From locals to imported ones. But my favorites would be Sunsilk (green variant) and Herbal Essences Body Envy (for volumizing)

Do you use leave in conditioner?
>> Hmm, i don't. But i use hair serums for my hair color


SCENTS

What deodorant do you use?
>> Nivea, sometimes Dove

What body wash do you use?
>> Johnson's milk bath and some Victoria secrets

Do you use a loofah, washcloth or soap to wash?
>> Wash cloths

What perfumes do you use or like? Name five.
>> D&G Light Blue, VS Sweet Temptation, Benetton Hot, Issey Miyake and RL Romance

Do you always have to smell good?
>> Of course!

Yey, i'm done!

So who am i tagging now? who else, but YOU! ;)


2 comments:

AskMeWhats said...

hi sis! thanks for answering the questions, love to read your answers!

sab said...

wow! thanks for sharing! i've always wanna know what products MUAs are using. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...