Wednesday, August 13, 2008

my pink-gray looks...

i can't remember if i already tried this combo...hmm, maybe i did. but probably using mmu eyeshadows. anyways, i am so liking the colors of my Nichido eyeshadows that i decided to use it for my eotn.
Lovin' the finish..and again, with a good primer it will surely last the whole day.









EYES:

Modelco Brow kit in Dark topped with MAC Girl Boy
Artdeco eyeshadow primer
Nichido e/s in Pink Dusk on the lid
Smashbox Juxtapose quad (gray shade) on the crease and on the lower lashlines
MAC Blacktrack on the upper lashlines and smudged on the lower lashlines
VMV Ohla-lash mascara

FACE:

Monistat as primer
Cinema Secrets concealer on the undereyes (topped with OM Saffron concealer), sides of the nose and blemishes
Monave Caroline
Cargo Blu Ray pressed powder (as finishing powder
MAC Sculpt and Shape for contouring, ELF clarifying powder for highlighting
Elianto Blush in Mauve

LIPS:

Revlon Pink in the Afternoon l/s
MAC gellee in Dewy Jube


if you'd notice, i always use my Shape and Sculpt for my nose only...coz i'd suck big time if i try contouring my cheeks! I just can't seem to do a good job on it. :(

I can do it on others but not on myself...how unfair! sniff!

also, i am thinking if i can use this eotd for a bridal look? a future client of mine wants to have her eyes emphasized and she doesn't want beiges or browns. she actually wants smokey pink. so i tried this one and i think it's okay...do you think its okay? i know i'd need to tweak it more, like trying not to go over the crease too much and probably a lil bit darker on the crease? what do you think? you know me...i suck when it comes to not-too-loud colors.

please let me know your thoughts...TIA!

2 comments:

AskMeWhats said...

Hey sis, yup that look can be used for bridal! especially if the brides requested for it. It's a nice smokey pink but not too loud! Love it!

notjustminerals said...

sis Jheng, bilib talaga ako sa blending skills mo when it comes to e/s application. Ang linis tingnan and pantay na pantay. I wish I could do the same on myself *sniff*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...