Thursday, August 14, 2008

trying out my 120-color palette...

like a little kid, i'm always excited to play with my new stuffs. so last night, i decided to try out my new color palette...(giddy) (giddy).

but first, let me show you the colors i've used:

now on to my looks:









EYES:

Modelco Brow kit in Dark topped with MAC Girl Boy
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
(from my 120-color palette) shade #1 on the lid, shade #2 on the crease, shade #3 on the outer-V and crease and on the lower lashlines (forgot what i used to highlight)
MAC Dipdown on the upper lashlines and smudged on the lower lashlines
Covergirl VolumeExact mascara

FACE:

Monistat as primer
Cinema Secrets concealer on the undereyes (topped with OM Saffron concealer), sides of the nose and blemishes
Monave Caroline
Cargo Blu Ray pressed powder (as finishing powder
MAC Sculpt and Shape for contouring, MAC SF powder in NC25 to highlight
Cargo blush

LIPS:

In2it l/s
MAC gellee in Dewy Jube

I've mentioned before that i tend to crease a bit when i use TFSI, right? but look at the after photos of my eye makeup (taken some 10-11hrs after):


I am not sure if it's the TFSI or the eyeshadows...but geesh, the colors still look great no?

my new palette is looooooveee!

:)

okay, i'm gonna sleep now....


5 comments:

Imee said...

these bright colors looks great on u!

AskMeWhats said...

Hi sis, that is a fab color! grabe..that 120 e/s palette is like a JHENG's palette, all colors looks great on you! BRIGHTS !

jing said...

Ohhhhh.. I love these colors and your blending! I have the coastal scents one, kinda bummed it doesn't have more yellow shades. I would so love to copy this.

Iambrigitte said...

thanks imee! i bet they'll look good on you too :)

ahaha you are so right nikki i love all the colors, but i kinda miss my 88-color palette. i dunno..i think there are some colors there that arent available in this 120 color palette. like the blues and yellows...you know me, i love those two!

hi jie and i was just complaining that the CS palette has more yellows! hehehe. oh, yeah please do. i'd love to see that :) i also browse thru a lot of blogsites to get some inspiration too. :) love to see you here again ;) take care sweetie!

Anonymous said...

golden eyes really look very pretty on you sis! love love this. :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...