Tuesday, August 5, 2008

trying out my CS neutral palette...

as promised, here's some swatches of my CS neutral palette:
and of course, i tried it out too!

my say on this palette: color payoff is really great...and goes on smoothly on the lids. the palette has a wide range of colors, from beiges to taupes to browns to even darker shades of browns and even black! it is really a useful palette for those who heart neutrals (i don't, but i seriously need to practice more on this look tee-hee). who knows, i might just love neutrals as well :)
thumbs up for this palette...so for those who doesnt have it yet...go get yours now!
again, thanks PAU!

5 comments:

AskMeWhats said...

Girl! i honestly think you don't need to practice neutrals na! kc the eye make up is PERFECT! You just need to practice loving neutrals hehehe :)

Tracy Roa said...

Haha, I agree with Nikki. You're already very talented with your eye makeup application. It's just a matter of loving all colors of the rainbow. Even the dull and boring ones. LoL

.cupcake love. said...

the other two above me are correct about you not needing to practice with neutrals or this look! i like you apply it! it's so pretty =) thank you for your comment btw on my ursula look =)

Shen said...

oo nga! great neutral here yet again. :) one of these days i gotta see you with this kind of look. :)

Iambrigitte said...

hahaha..yeah i guess i need to appreciate the colors more nikki

thanks tracy, you rock the neutral colors by the way. i really like it when i see your eotds wearing them :)

hiya cupcakelove you are so talented as well. i really love the looks you've posted on your site. i wish i can do that too!

hahaha i'm sure you won't see me in that look shen unless you bump into me when im on my way to an interview or something. hheehe, you gotta teach me how to wear them sis!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...