Monday, August 18, 2008

Tutorial: Green Smokey eyes with falsies

finally, my first video tutorial. please bear with me, i filmed this with just my lampshade for my lighting...and i kept on fumbling for my stuffs. I was sitting on the floor and was trying to squeeze myself in that little space in my makeup station. LOL

i already did my foundation and my left eye, but i still ended up with a 2-part video. i also opted not to talk, for i might mess it up even more. I am still learning how to use Windows Movie Maker, hopefully i'd be able to present a lot better videos next time.
PART I



PART II









EYES:

Modelco Brow kit in Dark topped with MAC Girl Boy
MAC Prep and Prime
MAC Humid on the lid and outer lower lashlines, MAC Gorgeous Gold on crease and inner lower lashlines, MAC Shroom to highlight
MUFE Aqua Eyes liner in Black on the waterlines, Revlon liquid liner in Blackest Black on the upper lashlines
L'oreal Telescopic Mascara

FACE:

Max Factor Tru Illusion Foundation
Cargo Blu Ray pressed powder (as finishing powder)
Artdeco Bronzer

LIPS:

Artdeco lipgloss in #28

really sorry ladies, i kept on docking down and forget that i'm actually filming a video.

LOL!

1 comment:

AskMeWhats said...

hi sis, that is a lovely green! can't wait to see you on video later on after office :) i saw the photos though and it looked good!!!bravo!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...