Friday, August 29, 2008

makeup time!

so, i stayed in the province for a couple of days to take some rest and at least have some time to shake off all those negative vibes i've been getting for weeks now (lost my job, hard to look for a new one..etc etc). my cousin joined a school contest and good thing i was there to do her makeup (and also on her classmate). they are to present the muslims and yeah, they did trust me to do their makeup for that day LOL.
i really opted for dark eye makeup...good thing they liked it :)

here are some of the pics:

my cousin peng (right side) and her classmate, mikah (left)


with my tita (peng's mom)


yaikss! who the hell is that!? LOL

ahhh...the joys of being a kid.

thanks to my tita for their hair....hihihi.


4 comments:

Tracy Roa said...

Aww, I didn't know you lost your job. =( Good luck to you. I hope you find something soon.

The girls look so cute. Did they win the contest?

Iambrigitte said...

thanks sis :)

yup, they did. first place! :) nice no? heheh

AskMeWhats said...

ooh they are lovely!!! Great work!!

Sis, sorry you lost your job! What happened? are you ok??? I know this is lame, pero you do have skills and I am sure you'll find a better job that you love! :) *hugs*

Gracie said...

Oh, sis! So sorry about losing your job but I'm sure something will turn up soon :)

Awww.... bless! They look like little angels! Reminds me when mom used to do my make up when I was little everytime I was part of something...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...