Friday, August 15, 2008

trying out my Kleancolor palette...

one palette that i'm also loving right now is my Kleancolor palette which i also got during the Cherry Culture sale months ago. It's handy and colors are very nice.

I've actually used it several times already, but this is the first time that i'd be showing you how lovely the colors are.

First, let me show you the colors that i've used:



then on to my looks:



>





>

EYES:

Modelco Brow kit in Dark topped with MAC Girl Boy
UDPP
(from my kleancolor palette) shade #1 on the lid, shade #2 on the outer corner, shade #3 on the outer-V and crease and on the lower lashlines (used another color on another paletter for highlight)
MAC Blacktrack on the upper lashlines and smudged on the lower lashlines
Cargo Blu Ray Mascara

FACE:

Monistat as primer
Cinema Secrets concealer on the undereyes (topped with OM Saffron concealer), sides of the nose and blemishes
The Face Shop Phytogenic Foundation
Cargo Blu Ray pressed powder (as finishing powder)
MAC Sculpt and Shape for contouring, MAC SF powder in NC25 to highlight
The Face Shop blush in Pastel Pink

LIPS:

MAC Lipliner in Spice
Artdeco lipgloss in #28

I got all 3 Kleancolor palettes...one of them is a neutral palette, which i am also beginning to love. (hmm, actually i'm still thinking about it..hehehe)

6 comments:

AskMeWhats said...

awww, I didn't buy this coz I'm not really sure with the quality of the Kleancolor palette, but based on your swatch and your eotd, it looks great! i want na!

Digital Angel said...

Wow I was same as Nikki, I never purchased it cuz I was not sure about Kleancolor. It looks pretty good and came out pretty on your eyes :)

Vanessa M. said...

omg! i have this one!! i love it!!

Iambrigitte said...

i was really hesitant at first nikki but if i remember it right, i think i've read nessa's review on it..and i was pretty much trying to collect palettes coz they are easier to bring along. and the colors are sooo nice to pass up. i got all 3 palettes, one's a neutral..bleh! LOL

hi digital angel can i be an enabler and tell you to get it and you won't regret it? colors are really pigmented...im just not so sure how they are without a primer.

yay, high-five vanessa! :)

Digital Angel said...

Hmm about your opinion, I'm not sure if I really wanna purchase then, I do not use any primer. Since I have single eyelids, no eyeshadow will crease or smudge on me so... Thanks for your answer :)

Anonymous said...

nice... very pretty eye combo i must say. you look so tweetums tee hee!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...