Tuesday, August 19, 2008

my online makeup portfolio's now up!

hiyeee, dearies!

my (still-a-work-in-progress) online makeup portfolio is now up at brigittelovesmakeup. I'll also try to upload some tutorials, reviews or what-not (or, should i just keep them here?) What do you think? Also, if there's anybody out there who can direct me to some multiply themes that i can use or maybe if there's anybody in here who can offer services on creating customized themes, please contact me. And lastly, if you can think of another site name maybe? LOL

i know, i know...i'm really lost. please H-E-L-P.

i've uploaded the raw pics taken during our makeup class' finals...so please bear with me if you'd see tons of pictures there. :)

thanks again, lovelies (hugs and kisses)
tata!

7 comments:

miemiemie said...

halu halu, i added you up :) greaaat work,esp yung sa chalk! galing!:)

Phoebe said...

Buy a domain! :)

AskMeWhats said...

Weee sis! I love your portfolio shots! Here's to more!!! *cheers*

Shen said...

i'm so impressed. i agree with phoebs. lets buy a domain na! :) thanks sa greeting!

Vanessa M. said...

congrats!
how about..
www.imtheshiz.com

Iambrigitte said...

thanks, everybody. i am still trying to get more shoots so i can add more photos in my portfolio. :)

phoebs i'd be buying a domain once i have more photos to add in my folio. for now, multiply would do :)

Liz said...

congrats, Sis.. so proud of you. ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...