Tuesday, August 12, 2008

previous looks....

here's two of my looks i've worn last week. sorry if i wasn't able to keep track of what i've used, been so worried bout some stuffs lately :(

anyways, these are for you PAU and of course to everybody:



(this is the look i have on when i made my V-blog)

and here's another one:



notice that my face kinda looks darker than the usual here...it's because i've tried to mix my MAC NC35 with a bit of my NC15, i was actually trying to come up with an NC30 mixture. but yeah, i messed up. Sophie told me that i am so not an NC30. Okay, i'll just stick to my NC25 then...(sniff)

HAVE A GREAT WEEK AHEAD, everybody!

(kisses)

4 comments:

Tracy Roa said...

Great looks! I really like your outfits, too.

AskMeWhats said...

sis, based on your photos..your skin's clearer and really flawless! love it!

Gracie said...

I love the green EMU sis... really pretty! :)

Iambrigitte said...

thanks tracy

naku, mokap lang yan nikki hehehe

i also love green emu on you ate :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...