Sunday, August 24, 2008

...granting a long time request

i know this has been long overdue...Ate Gracie kept on asking me to try wearing red lipstick, and i always say no. I am really not a lipstick person, for i tend to "eat" anything on my lips. if ever i'd wear lipcolor, it'd be in shades of pink and sometimes peach...but not red.
one reason could be, it might be too much on me since i always wear bold eye makeup. secondly, i dunno. i really think i look (more) bitchy when im wearing red lipsticks. LOL. people, especially X, hates to see me wearing such color on my lips. and it just doesnt look good on me...i've been trying, i swear. :)

but yeah, this is the first time i'd be posting a look wearing red lipstick.









(okay, i've camwhored too much...LOL)

so what do you think? does red suit me? i was wearing neutrals that time (CS neutral palette) and when i got home i decided to experiment and finally grant those who have been requesting this. I was wearing MAC lipstick in Russian Red. I am not sure if this shade of red suits me or if i am to get/try other shades.

and with my braces, it just look a lot more awful, no?

8 comments:

Rhea said...

sis, you look gorgeous!! i think its "bagay". you dont look bitchy to me! :)

AskMeWhats said...

hey sis jheng, YOU SHOULD WEAR RED more often! looks great on you promise!

Anonymous said...

jheng! welcome to the pretty RED side! wear them more more more more!!!!!!!!!!!!

mua ha ha ha ha

Anonymous said...

are you kidding me?! you look so HOT! you are missing out a lot by skipping red lippie. do wear it often kaya. and oh, the outfit also fits. super sexy!

DeBi said...

it looks good on you...
pwamis!

Iambrigitte said...

thanks rhea i really wish i'd have the guts to wear it outside, though :) pramis ha,i don't look bitchy? or more bitchy? lol

hey nikki but that would mean less eyemakeup no? hmm..gotta choose. red lippie or bold eyemakeup? agh, hirap! lol

hiyeeee bambi i wish i can wear it like you do, though. red really suits you eh. ako trying hard pa..lol

halu mhean hmmm..i am trying to remember if i've seen you wearing red lippie na eh. if not, hmm...it's your turn now! lol

thanks tarayqueen ;)

AskMeWhats said...

SIs, well if you're sporting a bright eye make up, go for your regular lippie but if you felt your neutral eyes are boring! go for the red lippie! bagay sayo girl! kaw talaga! kala ko gano kapangit, not naman!

Gracie said...

Hello baby sis! I'm back! Oh! I'm sooo glad to hear that you've eventually got the stuff I sent you. Gosh! It took ages this time *sigh... they said the aim delivery would be 5 days but it seem to have taken 3 weeks. Never mind...

Well well well... red really suit you sis and you look simply adorable in this FOTD :) Thank you for granting my request :)

Take care sis! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...