Tuesday, August 12, 2008

my 120-eye color palette and a gift from SHEN...

a few weeks ago, i decided to sell my Coastalscents 88-color palette since i am not really a fan of mattes. Good thing, Diana (congratulations again, nurse! ;>) decided to get it from me. So i ordered this 120-palette from Ebay since i've been seeing a lot of beauty bloggers who have this and who actually like it better than the one from Coastal Scents. Okay, okay...i'll admit, i got envious of Shen's and Gracie's 120-color palette...so they actually (well, kinda) influenced me to get one for myself.
and finally...it arrived! woohoo!

swatches:


(the bottom swatches are the marbellized eyeshadows)

PURRRRTTTYY, eh!?

also, i've been reading a lot of raves bout LYNA pearl cream. I've tried going to several drug stores to look for one but i always see the one in the tube (brown box) and not the one on the pot. I saw Shen's post that she finally got one for herself. So i asked her where she got it. Guess what, she offered to send me one! Yay!

Another fairy godmother :)

Weeeeeee.....

She's so sweet to even include the other type of LYNA cream. I was so shy that she even sent it to the province (shipping much more expensive) because i was sleeping when she texted me and asked me for my address. I offered to pay for it but she said NO. Awww....i heart yeah, sweetie. I'll make it up to you :) Thanks again, my darling.

Guess what...i've been using it for 2 nights now, and no bad reactions so far. Weeeee, i am crossing my fingers. i really want to get rid of my pimple scars and since i've stopped using OBAGI (my skin kinda got immuned to it already) i'd need to find an alternative. I am still using my REVALESKIN (night cream for my eyes, and the day cream well of course as my day moisturizer), though.

I'll update you regarding my LYNA experience soon :)

Anybody else using LYNA? or the 120-color palette? Come and say MOI! :)

9 comments:

AskMeWhats said...

Sis you got yourself the 120 e/s palette na din!!!! *inggit* I can't wait to see more EOTDs from you!!!!!

Sis, Lyna din?? Aaaww that is sweet of Shen!!! Share the love of beauty products!!! she's a sweet lawyer - to - be :)

Enjoy and keep us posted on the Lyna cream!

Gracie said...

MOI! Wow! It has finally arrived sis! I can't wait to see your exciting FOTD using your 120 palette

dianaoldfield said...

wooow! hmmm.. i also want 120 palette.. lol.. sweet naman ni shen..

Vanessa M. said...

hey!! do you remember who you got the palletes from? im kinda scared to order from ebay :(

Shen said...

wow! we should have a makeup party na talaga. :) love my 120 palette. :) glad you are doing ok with the lyna pearl. :) no prob no! ok na ok lang un... :) kaw pa! :)

Iambrigitte said...

yup, got my 12o-color palette na sis nikki... :) yeeeeeyy! and yep, shen's such a sweet darling to send me lyna which i cant find anywhere..grabe.

i'm also excited to get another package soon ate gracie :)

hahaa. yaan mo pag naisipan ko benta, ill inform you diana lol

hi vanessa got it from chic_gallery. same where shen got hers :)

weeee..thanks talga kikay pinay shen makakabawi din me sau talaga. mokap party na!

Digital Angel said...

Oh wow, it's very very shimmer :D I like it alot!!! It's very nice of shen sending you stuff with little sweet note :)

Anonymous said...

haha nireplace lang ang palette lol. :P at least mas marami na hehe! hmn, been reading a lot of beauty bloggers use Ly-Na but i am skeptical about it... are you familiar with Magic Cream? i used to use that then nabalita it has mercury in it and i threw it in the rubbish right away. so doubtful ako sa mga ganyan... although i am curious kasi i have pimple scars too! hay what to do...

Iambrigitte said...

you are so right nabi shen's uber sweet to offer me free stuff..even paid for the shipping...and even took time to send me a note. i loooeve that kikay pinay :)

hahhahah, i kinda miss my 88-color palette actually mhean there are some colors in there that arent here in my new palette. but nope, i'm not gonna buy more makeups. magic cream? yeah, i've used that before..really effective i must say, but got rid of it when i heard there's mercury in it. my derma says it has been reformulated, took out mercury but still it has steroids in it. and too much use of steroids isn't good at all too. i am using lyna as my night cream now and so far no breakouts. (fingers crossed)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...