Wednesday, August 6, 2008

my "confused" look...

did it ever happen to you that you didn't like what eye makeup you came up with? or maybe you had no idea what look you want that you just went on applying color and then ended up with something you didn't like?
well, it happens to me most of the time. then i'd be too lazy to start all over again, so i'd just tweak the colors until i get what i want...well, that is, if i'd end up with the colors i really want. most of the time, i just had to be satisfied with what i came up with since i am already running late for work.

so last night, i went thru it again. I tried to stay away from my usual purples, yet i ended up with it.

EYES:

Modelco Brow kit in Dark topped with MAC Girl Boy
UDPP
MAC e/s in Peppier on the lid then topped with Gorgeous Gold, Parfait Amour topped with Nocturnelle on the outer-V and crease, Shroom for highlight
Covergirl VolumeExact Mascara

FACE:

Monistat as primer
CinemaSecrets concealer for the undereyes and sides of the nose
Oceanmist Saffron Concealer on the undereyes
The Face Shop Phytogenic Liquid Foundation topped with MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium
MAC Sculpt and Shape
MAC blush in True Romantic

LIPS:

In2it
MAC lipglass in 2N

my first colors are Peppier and Parfait Amour but i found the orange too strong, so i had to tone it down with a bit of yellow. then it just went off with my Parfait Amour, so i had to top it off with another purple color.

yet, still not satisfied but i was already an hour late...LOL

6 comments:

AskMeWhats said...

I have gone through the same stage as you many times, You've always envisioned a look you want but sometimes, it just came out totally different :) I guess it's normal. But overall, the outcome is still great! :)

Shen said...

can i say that this is a daily occurence to me? :) i do this a lot... in my green/brown look which i posted.. wakekek! but still your looked great but i can see in your eyes (not the ye makeup) that you are not that happy with the look. :) can we ask GOD for 27hour day instead for our makeup time? i'm frequently late coz of it. :) lol!

Tracy Roa said...

I think this turned out to be a great look. =)

Iambrigitte said...

thanks nikki but really, im getting bored of my colors. i want to try out something different. i dont want to think i have a few colors to choose from naman since i still have my mmu e/s but i just have no idea why on earth i always come up with the same combos. lol

yeah shen> tell me about it. i am always late because of my makeup. i can't understand why when im doing makeup on myself, it takes me ages. but when i apply on other people i can do it faster.

thanks tracy! :)

.cupcake love. said...

oh how pretty! i love the purple&gold look! =)

Iambrigitte said...

thanks cupcakelove :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...