Friday, August 8, 2008

my first attempt on hair upstyling...

inspired by ebeautyblog's post about this cute sidebun hairstyle, i decided to copy it and practice it on LOVELY. I must admit that i had a hard time recreating it, because i am not really into hairstyling (that's why i try to keep my hair short) and i can't put too much gel or spray net on my dummy doll so please bear with my messy version of this hairstyle:

my inspiration:



my version:





another hairstyle:



i know they aren't that complicated...but hey, everybody needs to start somewhere right? :) i wish i have hair accessories like ribbons, it might help make the hairstyles a lot prettier.

if you know more any tutorials online, gimme some lovin' by giving me the links okie? thanks in advance lovelies!

(kisses)

* picture of the inspiration hairstyle taken at ebeautyblog.com (thanks!)


6 comments:

Gracie said...

Oh, sis! These are great hairstyles! I love them! Will you do my hair too? Pretty please? :)

Liz said...

hey, you did a great job! you have so much potential.

am hopeless in updos. lolz

AskMeWhats said...

Ohhh Cinthia of Ebeautyblog has a lot of wonderful hairstyle! :) I'm glad you found her site! sis! it was a great hairdo!!! I am so proud of you!!! I will let you know if I find some good sites :) Have you search youtube? A lot of hairstyle videos there :)

Iambrigitte said...

hehehe ate gracie you sure you're gonna trust me with your hair? lol

naku liz your styles are much better, sa akin walang kadating dating.

yeah i've been visiting her site noon pa..love her site nga eh. thanks nikki pasend na lang ng links if ever ha...hehee

Anonymous said...

Hi, been reading your blog and enjoying your entries so far. But your doll is really creepy ha, hehe. I wonder how you get by styling her without getting creeped out yourself. Especially when you are alone in your room... Hehe.

*peace*

Digital Angel said...

Wow, I'm impressed of how she did her hair :) And you did very good also. It's very creative

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...